- B.Sc. STUDY: Between the academic years 1973-74 and 1978-79 at the Faculty of Medicine of the Complutense University of Madrid. DEGREE OF LICENSED with the qualification of EXCELLENT.
- Doctor in medicine and surgery, by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid for the thesis entitled: "Comparative study of renal ammoniogenesis in urinary derivative surgery using isolated ileum or associated to stomach in the experimental animal". Obtaining the qualification of apto cum laude unanimously and the extraordinary award of doctor's degree. Year 1996.
- By means of a competitive examination, MIR call for 1982, he was admitted as an Intern-Resident Physician in the Department of Urology at the Hospital Ramón y Cajal in Madrid. Full development of the specialty during the years 1982 to 1986.
- In 1987 and 1988 he worked as a Urology Specialist at the Hospital Nuestra Señora de Alarcos of Insalud in Ciudad Real.
- In 1989, by means of a competitive examination, I obtained a position as a UROLOGICAL SPECIALIST at the INSALUD OF MADRID, a position that was left on leave of absence due to incompatibility.
- Since December 7, 1988 I work as Urologist in the Urology Department of the Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón in Madrid. Position in property by Competition-Opposition.
- As ADJUNCT post in the Urology Service of the Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón in Madrid until 2007. From 2007 to 2020 as HEAD OF SECTION of Urology.
Stays in foreign medical centers
- Training course in URODYNAMICS and handling of the urodynamic apparatus with Dr. Jüneman (Urodynamic disorders urinary incontinence). With Professor Alken treatment techniques in urinary lithiasis. From the Urology Service of the MANHEIM Clinical Hospital of the Federal Republic of Germany. October 2-5, 1989.
- Course of Laparoscopy and Retroperitoneoscopy. San Francisco, USA. May. 1994
- Course of Urinary Diversion. San Francisco, USA. May. 1994 1994
- Course of Laparoscopy. San Francisco, USA. May. 1994
- Practicum Course in Laparoscopic bladder Surgery. St Louis. USA December. 1994.
- Practicum Course in Endopyelotomy.St Louis. ST. LOUIS. December. 1994.
- Course of UROPATHOLOGY. Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association. Orlando, Florida. USA. May. 1996
- Bordeaux, France. March 1, 2001. St. Augustine Clinic. Advanced course of Laparoscopy and female urinary incontinence technique TVT.
- New Orleans. U.S.A. Tulane University Health Sciences Center. March 10-17, 2001. Professor Nicholas Franco, M.D., F.A.C.S. (Section Head, Female & Reconstructive Urology). Mini-Fellowship In Female Urology & Pelvic Floor Reconstruction.
- Practical course on female urinary incontinence surgery and pelvic prolapse. February 2002. University Hospital of Caen. France
- Practical course of Pelvic Floor Reconstructive Surgery. With the use of meshes. Professor Bernard Jacquetin. Hotel-Dieu Hospital, February 2005. Clermont Ferrand University. France.
Participation and collaboration in courses and congresses
- Diploma of Attendance to more than 300 scientific events of the Specialty: Conferences, Courses, National and Foreign Congresses.
Papers and posters
- Author or collaborator of more than 250 papers in Scientific Meetings. More than 400 scientific communications to National Congresses. More than 50 scientific communications to International Congresses.