- Collaborator of Practical Teaching of the Department of Surgery of the Faculty of Medicine of the Complutense University at the University Hospital San Carlos during the academic years 2006-07, 2007-08 and 2008-09. 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14; 2014-15; 2015-16; 2016-17.
- Postgraduate teaching for the training of Urology Residents from 2008 to present.
- Postgraduate teaching for the training of residents of other specialties rotating in Urology from 2008 to present.
- Resident tutor at Hospital Clínico San Carlos since 2013.
Participation and collaboration in courses and congresses
- As Speaker, Moderator or Scientific Committee I have participated in more than 40 courses and congresses. To highlight those carried out in collaboration with the Spanish Association of Urology and the Spanish Society of Laparoscopic and robotic surgery, of which I am a member since 2003 having participated annually in various events and meetings.
Papers and posters
- First signatory in 50 posters/communications in National Congresses.
- First signatory in 3 posters/communications in International Congresses.
- Contributing author of more than 200 posters/communications to national and international congresses.
Clinical trials and research projects
- Attached to the Research Group OGS.21 Research in Urology. Oncology and New Technologies; belonging to the Institute of Biomedical Research. HCSC since 2011.
- Pilot study to analyze the Tissue Proteomic Map and the immunohistochemical profile of transitional cell carcinoma of bladder location. Hospital Clínico San Carlos of Madrid and the Urology Department of the Hospital Puerta de Hierro of Madrid.
- Multicenter, two dose level study of a purified neurotoxin complex BOTOX® (Botulinum Toxin Type A) followed by BOTOX® treatment in patients with urinary incontinence due to neurogenic detrusor hyperactivity Study Number: 191622-516. Sponsor: Allergan Limited.
- CO-SDT STUDY: "Comorbidities in patients with Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome". It began in October 2009 and ended in October 2010. February 2011.
- Phase III Multicentente randomized study to investigate the efficacy and safety of atezolizumab compared with chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial bladder cancer after failure with platinum-containing chemotherapy. GO-29294. December 2016.
- Roche Study MO 29983. Feb 2017.
- Roche Study WO 3070. July 2016.
- Study GU 118. Prahealthsciences. February 2017.
- Pfizer study B9991001. Phase III multi-center multinational randomized parallel-group phase III trial of avelumab. Nov 2016.